Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE (PART-2)


 Hi amigos,

           Me back with personal paranormal experience . This happened then when i was studying 7th. Our school was a military office of Maele Raju who died in a battle with Britishers . After his death his wife by self sacrifice well all that happened likely in 1890 . The graves of king and his wife are present in the palace which beside our school. Well that palace was completely destroyed and our school was partly damaged .

           The used to be   a rumor that the palace was haunted even our principal warned us from going there. Once my crazy friend   gave me an idea of going there and investigating. I was kind of loved investigations and felt my self as detective and agreed it. That day after school we jumped the back wall and went there it was a messy place i saw tombs of king and queen they were like pyramids lol. But our school watchman saw us and gave a loud warning hopefully he did saw our faces as there were many trees at that place and front wall was tall. we ran quickly hid ourselves in kinder garden sections and he went along the road  . At that time we took that very funny.

       But that night i heard sounds of payal an ornament wore in foot i felt that maybe some thing else but strange experiences happened from next day . When i was in the class listening social class i felt that some one came near to my ear and said 'you  were there' that was really strange i used to keep bag in between me and  i used to sit in second bench and no friend can dare to do it in between serious social class. On night i used to hear the payal sounds.  I used hear the sound 'you were there' very often . After five days of  torture.  Day and night one day  at night i dared and followed the payal  sound but strange it ended after sometime. It was just  like air making that sound.

         But the thing that surprised me was on the next day my friend  told me in fear that  she was hearing payal sounds and some sounds which are saying that 'you were there' i didn't tell anyone including my family that i was hearing strange noises i.e my friend was telling truth.

        Another strange thing was we change the house after 15 days after the paranormal experience and coincidence is that we moved to the house near our school and opposite to the old palace and from my room window the palace was visible clearly than from any other windows.

        One night every one were watching t.v i was painting suddenly there was a little banging of window  next to me as i looked at it  there was a shadow of a woman wearing Saree i dared and went out suddenly i heard the payal sounds was near to me as if some one was around me. I went inside in hurry and closed the door quickly my mother and grandma asked me reason for my strange  behavior i wanted tell them the truth but i didn't because they will kill if they will know the truth. My friend had similar experiences and even more.

        I used to go to tuition and for going there we have go across the back gate of the palace when ever i used to look at the gate i used to feel possessed just like something was calling me my times i attempted to go to the palace for the second time but as my friends were around they stopped me. phew!!!!!!!

        But strange and dreadful thing that happened when i was coming from the tuition i saw my friends playing cricket near the ground before the palace i comforted myself not to go there  but something made me go there i stayed there for 30 minutes and i moved off when i was crossing the road and was middle of the road a strange thing happened i was paralyzed by something .The only conscious thing in my body were my eyes i saw my friends shouting and telling me to move .even i tried i wasn't able to move my body my entire body was unconscious the last thing i saw was a bike which was coming  fast had hit  me hard and  the rider and his bike and my cycle  had fallen on me.

      I went unconscious. when  i woke up i saw my left hand was badly wounded and my right leg was badly wounded and just with in a week when my friend was cleaning the fan she slipped  and had 12 stitches  on her head . After that both of us didn't have any paranormal experiences.

        Next year i joined another school and we shifted to a nearby house. The last time when i saw the palace was in the silver jubilee function of our school when all the old students met .They wanted to construct a mall in that place but the case was pending . STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

beanizer_05 said...

WT..!!..that was freaky..i felt like pulling your words here so to reach the end..you know i always imagine what i read..