Thursday, March 25, 2010

ANIMALS CRY(revealing some unrevealed truth)

Hi amigos,
         Me back with some uncovered fact...Every living creature on the world  feels sad and pain but there are some creatures which can feel others sadness and uncovered fate ......
         Do you have pet animals?? i have a dog(rocket) and a cat(cheeko) as pets so ....i'm telling this by personal experience from past 6 years..
         Recently in our near by house someone passed away..it was a sudden death through heart attack...on that night his dog was continuously making a high mourning sounds not only his dog but all the dogs in the street including my dog.That night i tried hard to make it quite but failed.on morning when i going out i saw many people were around that house ..so i went near to confirm what the reason was ...they told me that man in the house passed away suddenly...
           Not only that i saw many crows around the house which were shouting as literally they were crying...This reminded me another incident when my great grandpa passed away there were many crows there making the same sound....well this incident i could never forget from childhood...
            One day i was walking with my uncle(who is a doctor) well my cat cheeko was also with me...As we were going cheeko stopped at a house and refused to move from there...then my chacha(uncle) told me that..... that house is the house of one of his patients whose brain's dead and there is no chance of being normal so her body parts are been removed and donated on that day...strange!!! my uncle also told me that animals get a strange smell from house of dead or who is going to die thats why they cry or shout...but how they get it and why??
          One day my bro was sleeping and cheeko went near him and was waking him up and was madly behaving with him...my bro got angry and threw it out of his room...on morning when he was going to college...a car hit his bike and he got his leg fracture...on that day in hospital he tried to tell that to my parents but they didn't believe him...
          One day i had a dream of my late sister-in-law ...i was feeling terrible and very sad and my dream was  stopped suddenly as i opened my  eyes i saw my dog staring at me and was crying...but i still didn't get it how it saw my dream...
               
            I wrote all my experience here because i still feel animals can see souls and can feel them , hear them,talk with them and.....they know WHEN SOULS LEAVE THE BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

JollyPrincess said...

I agree with you my friend. When my father passed away, May 11, 1999 at 4am, on same morning, his pet dog howled waking up all the neighbors of my parents. My father had liver cancer. He passed away a month after his ailment was diagnosed. We brought him to Manila and had him operated on. But his doctors advised us it was terminal cancer. My parents lived 8 miles away from Manila. My siblings and I already advised their neighbors my father was very sick. A month after his operation he finally gave up. His white pet dog howled at midnight until morning according to the neighbors. A week after my father was laid to rest his pet dog died. According to the caretaker the poor fellow refused to eat. Animals could also sense weather changes as we all knew that. Oh, and even insects. Thanks for visiting my blog, btw. Appreciate it. ;)

gurpreet said...

sudhi ,such incidents are strange but not unnoticeable. i have too heard similar stories many times, i dont understand souls yet i believe there must be some sort of biological explanation to these incidents ,and something related to some extra senses of animals which are beyond understanding of animals,like the intelligence of humans is incomprehensible to animals !!!
p.s your blog is lovely and i liked fishes

Unknown said...

Yaa, chalo ek baat par to agree hun, bcos its scientifically proven also.

sudhi said...

kya yesey kyu bol rahe ho .... believe in spirituality...