Sunday, April 11, 2010

SPIRITUAL POSSESSIONS OR SPLIT PERSONALITY( unanswered question)

Hi amigos,
   Me back with a strange topic....I never get this question....can't really understand this puzzle....Educates like us will say its split personality but here are some astonishing facts which made me think broad.....
   Recently in our tour we saw a women who moving and shaking as if goddess possessed her outside the temple... well this a split personality which people in India see often....but this incident really made me think about this stuff once again...
    Once my grandma told me a story of my grand aunt who got possessed by spirit of their neighbor after his funeral...Their neighbor was a teacher and my grand aunt exactly imitated his way of style and even spoke in Sanskrit many slokas.....  Well my grandaunt studied upto 5th and never learnt Sanskrit....well if we say its split personality then how did she spoke the language she never learnt????? well if its spiritual possession then why spirits don't possess people for long time????? 

     I don't believe that spirits can hurt a person but i believe by some personal experience that they can paralyze a person....Split personality is also  true...many have this disorder of seeing seen things and multiple personality... But one thing surprise me how can they imitate exactly as the person???? and speak there language and accent????
    Well in school days there used to be a strange girl in our class(can't say her name lol) ....Once we were studying seriously and suddenly there was a big laugh from our wash room...a girl came in hurry and told that this girl got mad....As soon as our mam and we rushed there .......it was kind of strange , she was acting mad ,she was laughing,slapping the girl who went in to control her lolz and as my mam went in to control she lost her consciousness .... All thought that it was overacting  .....Well it may be or may be not...Last time i saw her was at shopping center she recognized me and tried to come and share few words with me but i went away as if i donno her( i had to do that because i was busy)well i never conversed with her even in school...

   But really any one didn't figured out her strange behavior on that day....Her parents argued with teachers saying that doctors said their daughter was perfectly fine...My friends said that she was possessed by the spirit of our senior who committed suicide in our school .....well it was in school days......happen many years back...but i always reminded it as funny incident in my life....lol....
    Mr. John who  used to be my lecturer and reacher in spiritual  science at college used to tell me that ...if a person is acting as if he is possessed then it may be split personality or else he may be possessed by a evil spirit....again another doubt used to raise in me does evil spirits exists????? when i asked him the same doubt he explained me bit clearly ....which i can't share ....

    Well i respect him but something made me not to believe that spirits are evil....
ahhhh....well whatever it is.....I'm still confused to conclude ...well if you guys have a conclusion please tell me......

11 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG im scared!!!!!
really will this happen???

sudhi said...

ahahaha its common to get scared be brave.....especially in such situation.....

Unknown said...

But i don't believe in ti and don't scare to it. lol... nice story. I know you will not approve it.

sudhi said...

gud to knw tht u don ....better for ppl like u who eat comp huh...hmpf!!!

Unknown said...

Wats the relation of computer here huh?

sudhi said...

u r pagal....can't tell u...huh...

mugambi said...

i bliv in split personality which is a mental disorder but spirits, mmmmmhhh. i dono

sudhi said...

ohh gud!!!!!!!!

Nandita said...

I too think the same way...!!!
I really want to meet a person with split personality....
I believe in it..
After reading "Tell me your Dreams" by sidney sheldon....I bcame too much interested in this topic...
Sudhi !! I want to meet a person with this disorder..!! LOL

sudhi said...

lol!!!!!! u can if u want to meet such person !!!!!! lol!!!!

sudhi said...

lol!!!!!! u can if u want to meet such person !!!!!! lol!!!!