Sunday, September 19, 2010

DO THE DEAD SPEAK??????

Hi amigos,
  Me back with a paranormal topic again!!! well i always discuss matters about souls but now really like to discuss about this matter!!! does spirits speak ??? do they try to communicate with us??
I read in many spiritual science and meditation books that we can hear spirits in subconscious mind , i don't know how far its true  but i have heard many stories of people hearing the dead speak when they are in sub conscious mind!!!

I was very young when my my grandpa passed away suddenly , likely four or five after days me , my baby cousin and my grandma were sleeping on same bed and my grandfather used to always wake me up in between nights and used tell me stories of mythologies... and that i really felt that some one was waking me for telling stories and i was so deep in a disturbed sleep i could hear that but i couldn't wake up!!! my eyes became very heavy  and i was unable to open them ..but i can surely tell that it was my grandfather because i can hear him so clearly!!!
More surprisingly few of my friends or people who faced such situations had the same symptoms.. but if we go scientifically we can hear spirits through EVPs , here this is a interesting video this EVP was caught in Ghost hunters show !! the princess was dead in that hotel room and these people went for investigation and after investigation this is what they heard ....


I believe it because i saw this episode.. its one of the best EVP ever heard!!
I do believe in spirits and i really think that they can communicate with us!!!! i believe that we can hear DEAD SPEAK!!!!!

8 comments:

suraj said...

I think that you told about ur grandpa is something like dream which you felt real.
And Second thing that these voices created by electromagnetic waves and above voice looking like somebody is speaking but its not more than wave. And the didn't show any other prof rather than recorded voice(who knows its real or recorded for publicity ;) )

sudhi said...

u c suraj yaa it can b a dream bt y mny ppl r having sme type of dream???
why every one r having it n subconscious mind??

nd cmg to this video !! i bet itz nt a recording !!! hard luck i dint get the full video bt if u hav seen it then u would have get it!!!

vijaya said...

WOW Sudhee is it true? nice thinking.but only few know about it.

sudhi said...

yaa it is!!! thanx for believing it !!! now a days no one believe n spiritual sciences!!!

Armored Lady said...

hearing the dead speak is a gift..
your subconscious is strong

beanizer_05 said...

*shaking knees*
yeah..i believe it..i've seen a lot of them on internet and tv but what made me believe is the real life experiences..i believe in lost souls and those who can't accept their dying..also those who misses us..
i believe my granma is always with us..i have dreams that she's talking with me even when we transferred to a new house..i still believe that she's there..she's keeping us safe at all times..she used to pinch my cute butt before when i was ony 2 yeys old..my mom sad i was naughty--that i don't believe..maybe my butt is just cute..hmp

sid p said...

woww....quite creepy sudhi...

sudhi said...

@delightfullness : thanx for ur comment!!

@beanizer: beany u r nt cute ..u r fat!! nd thanx for believing it!!

@sid : hehe yaa my blog z creepy!!!